Marketing lead (f/m)
Marketing Lead (f/m)
SaaSCollective is looking for a marketing geek that will continue to build more buzz around SaaSCollective's propositions like training & consulting to fulfill our vision to:
"Equip B2B SaaS companies to achieve scalable growth by focussing on their customer’s success."
As a Growth Marketer at SaaSCollective, you will own the complete marketing of SC - but you will not be left alone. Our network of industry experts that have led teams in Europe's fastest-growing SaaS companies is here to help you along the way.
These are things that you might be working on:
- Design & launch landing pages for training or consulting concepts
- Test & revise experimental campaigns on Linkedin or other channels
- Adjust & design (with help of a designer) a compelling and informative website
- Coordinate with content writers to have a steady flow of informative content on our website
- Launch new initiatives like Podcasts, Video series etc. in cooperation with our seasoned marketing experts
- Be a lifelong learner and truly curious person that always wants to develop
- Fluent in English (C2)
- Fluent in either Dutch or German (C2)
- 2-3 years of experience in B2B SaaS Marketing is a pre.
- Proactive, independent & entrepreneurial attitude that works with the SaaSCollective to create a true SaaS knowledge hub
- Data-driven mindset to own and revise strategies
- If you have experience with our current marketing stack, please let us know:
- Autopilot; Hubspot Marketing
- Linkedin Ads; Google Ads; SEO
What we offer:
- Competitive salary OR Freelance engagement
- 26 vacation days
- Continuous training by all our consultants
- Ability to grow within the company and take charge of opportunities
- Startup gimmicks: Amsterdam office, Macbook etc.
Who is SaaSCollective?
Founded by Nils Brosch & Steven van Rij, the SaaSCollective believes that scaling a company is a 'weak-link system'. The weakest part of the chain, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success determines the overall strength. Hence, we set out to improve the entire go-to-market engine of B2B SaaS companies through training, consulting and also products. With more than 15 steady members and many associated parties the Collective is growing rapidly, however, you will be one of the first official hires of SaaSCollective.