B2B SaaS Revenue operations consultant (RevOps)
Do you enjoy being the right hand of sales and marketing leaders in optimizing their processes using technology, tools, and best practices? Then join our young company to transform the way B2B SaaS companies practice their commercial processes.
As a revenue operations consultant/leader at SaaSCollective you will help our customers drive growth and scale by selecting the best tools and processes for their specific go-to-market approach and remove operational bottlenecks by ‘gluing’ together marketing/sales and cs processes in one ‘seamless’ journey.
These are situations that you might be facing:
- Work with clients to define systems, processes, and strategies for revenue-generating functions using our renowned methodologies.
- Funnel implementation within Hubspot and other CRMs
- Lead scoring
- Health score definitions & implementations
- Implement defined tools of choice and drive adoption in the organization of our customers by a seamless implementation and training.
- Design and build solutions, document, and train clients in using the tool-stack
- Provide full-service Sales/marketing/cs ops guidance and advice
- Work together with tool suppliers to create the best experience possible.
- Study new tools on the market to see how they could improve our offering.
- Design performance metrics (f.i. ACV, ARR, LTV, Deal Size, sales cycle calculations)
- Develop best practices and playbooks and further standardize our offering
- Proven track record in RevOps or sales operations
- min. 3 years in implementing and administrating best-of-breed SaaS tools
- Experience with other marketing and sales technology products
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to understand customer needs and demonstrate how the SaaSCollective can solve their problem.
- Be a lifelong learner and truly curious person that always wants to develop
- Fluent in English (C2)
- Fluent in either Dutch or German (C2)
- Ability to have a talk on all levels of an organization
- Good listening skills: you are an expert in uncovering the needs of prospective customers and tailoring an offer they can’t refuse.
- Bachelor or higher degree
- Proactive, independent & entrepreneurial attitude that works with the SaaSCollective to create a true SaaS knowledge hub
What we offer:
- Competitive salary (with variable component)
- 26 vacation days
- Continuous training by all our consultants
- Ability to grow within the company and take charge of opportunities
- Startup gimmicks: Amsterdam office, Macbook etc.
Who is SaaSCollective?
Founded by Nils Brosch & Steven van Rij, the SaaSCollective believes that scaling a company is a 'weak-link system'. The weakest part of the chain, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success determines the overall strength. Hence, we set out to improve the entire go-to-market engine of B2B SaaS companies through training, consulting, and also products. With more than 15 steady members and many associated parties, the Collective is growing rapidly, however, you will be one of the first official hires of SaaSCollective.